Shawn Oliphant is a founding partner of Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman, L.L.P. Mr. Oliphant handles serious personal injury and wrongful death claims, with an increasing focus on scooter accidents.
Mr. Oliphant represents those injured or killed by the fault of others. His litigation background is invaluable if insurance companies refuse to offer his personal injury clients a fair settlement and litigation becomes necessary. Mr. Oliphant’s goal is to take over the burden of personal injury victims and allow them to relax knowing that he will do everything possible to achieve the best result possible.
Mr. Oliphant is a native of Northern Nevada. He received his bachelor's degree with distinction from the University of Nevada. Mr. Oliphant attended law school at the University of Arizona where he graduated summa cum laude and Order of the Coif and served on the Law Review Editorial Board.
If you have been seriously injured in a scooter accident, please call Mr. Oliphant and schedule a free consultation today.
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- B.B.A. (With Distinction)
- University of Nevada, Reno, NV
- J.D. (Summa Cum Laude)
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, AZ
- National Registry of Who’s Who in America
- Order of the Coif
- Goldenkey National Honors Society
- Phi Beta Kappa National Business Honors Society
- Western Interstate Commission of Higher Education Award